Renting Silence & Beauty
In the middle of one of the most beautifull valleys of the Ardennes, not far from Dinant, you are in a calm and resting protected zone. Located along Hermeton, this splendid water mill is in the center of a field of woods and meadows of more than 3 hectares. Only the birds and the lapping of the close river break silence.
The close village, with its old farms, its churchyard and its protected church is one of the ten most beautiful villages of Wallonia. The mill, perfectly restored, is protected as monument and exceptional site.
Ideal for the families respectful of the environmental quality, the valley of Hermeton also offers the occasion of very beautiful walks by foot in forest or by bicycle on an old way of railroad.
Description of the house
Ground floor: hall, living room (opened fire, radio), room TV (TV, cable, video), dining room, kitchen (furnace, microwave, dishwashing machine, washing machine), bedroom (4 beds one person), WC
First floor: nighthall, small living room, 4 bedrooms (3 rooms with one double bed and one room with one double bed and two single beds), bathroom (bath, 2 sinks, WC), shower-room (shower, sink, WC)
Accessories: covers, central heating, terrace, garden, pieces of furniture for the garden, BBQ, high chair
River perfect for fishing and swimming, barbeque at the edge of water, vast meadow to play or for a calm nap, close forest to build a hut or to learn the nature
- Close Tourism in Dinant :15 km or in the surrounding villages
- Excursions on the paths traced from the mill
- Bicycle in the forest around the mill or on the old railroad (RAVEL)
- Swimming in Hermeton or in the communal swimmingpool of Philippeville: 10 km
- Canoeing on Hermeton or Lesse: 15 km
- Sailing at the "Lacs de l'eau d'Heure" : 20 km
- Fishing in Hermeton or the surrounding rivers with licence
- Horseriding at the village of Romedenne: 5 km
- Indoor climbing at the village of Doiche: 10 km
- Very good restaurants in the surroundings (“the epicurean”,…)
- Many country markets, for each day of the week
Guestbook“This place is splendid. It kept the charm and the peace of the countryside of formerly”
“With the ravel one made exhausting rides with the bicycles before a good meal”